Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

O face = Awesome

That was so badass... I think I shit myself.

the cliff collab the cliff collab

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!

Very nice. There's alot of people putting it down, but I personally think that although the graphics weren't the best, it was fine as is. I love the concept and the teamwork. Work on your animation a little, maybe on the actual drawing of the stick dudes, but other than that, GREAT WORK. And deserving of ten out of ten and five out of five!

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Very nice

I love this movie, reminds me of southpark, but i wont go into that now. Very funny easter eggs too. 5/5 10/10. Very nice work.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

I loved Doom!

Man, this brings back memories of when this games graphics were "cool". Thanks alot man, this is very fun, and as far as I have experienced contains no bugs. It is also completely akin to the original in everything from graphics to sound and the annoying friction while walking. If I could change a single thing about this flash submition, it would be simply... nothing. 10/10 5/5. And thank you again for a wonderful experience.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Very nice

this game is simply amazing! It's very challenging and yet it makes you want to keep going. Very nice.

P.S. stuck on 100, someone help please!

(delusion) (delusion)

Still Stunning

I remember when this topped the trance table a long while back. Still good too. Best to not let it go to waste.

(J-Yo) Four Sided Triangle (J-Yo) Four Sided Triangle

Chill

That was so bomb! I was browsing the trance section, and listening to most of the recent crap on it, and I found your songs. This is really the most worthy of the top I have seen in SO long. Keep it up, you have my full support!

DjJYo responds:

Thanks a lot!! I really appreciate you listening!!!

J-Yo

BM - Hollywise BM - Hollywise

still great

Man, I remember this! Imagine my surprise when I come by the punk browser, and it's back on top! I love this song.